Severn Athletic Club are a friendly running club based in Gloucester, the club was founded in 1994 and have competed in Track & Field, Road Running and Cross Country disciplines over the years. We now mainly focus on Road Running and competing in Cross Country fixtures across the County.
We welcome both male & female runners of any ability and our aim is to encourage and coach runners to achieve the most out of these, this could be keeping fit, running in local Parkruns or trying to achieve a PB for a specific race or distance.
We currently compete in UKA affiliated road races across the county and the UK and also in the Birmingham Cross Country League, where we are currently in Division 3.
Anybody is welcome to join us in our training events and there is no need to book a slot or alternatively you can find us at the local Parkruns at Gloucester City or Kingsway most Saturday mornings, we typically meet at 08:45 and compete a warm up lap beforehand.
- Chairman – Andrew Brown
- Vice Chairman – David Clarke
- Club Secretary – Chris Brown
- Treasurer – Mark Robinson
- President – Lennox Griffiths
- Vice President – Winston McHugh
- Membership Secretary – Megan Partridge
- Team Captain – James Rose
- Vice Team Captain – David Howells